Thursday, February 5, 2015

BOOKSHELF TOUR

I thought I would share with you all what my bookshelves look like. This way you can get a feel for what type of books I like. I'll warn you, it's mainly romance/new adult/contemporary books. Haha! :)
I like to group my books by publishers, and if I had a book for a random publisher I just place it where it fits. :)

This first shelf isn't actually apart of my bookshelf, but it's where I keep most of my favorite books from two of my favorite publishers.


ATRIA PAPERBACK:
After the Rain by Renée Carlino, Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, Maybe Someday, & Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. Beautiful Disaster, Walking Disaster, A Beautiful Wedding, & Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire, Collide by Gail McHugh &  Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber.

GALLERY BOOKS:
Beautiful Beginning, Sweet Filthy Boy, & Dirty Rowdy Thing all by Christina Lauren. Thoughtless, Effortless, & Reckless by S.C. Stephens After, After We Collided, & After We Fell by Anna Todd.


This is apart of my actual bookshelf and is shelf #1:



INDEPENDENTLY PUBLISHED:
More than This, More than Her, & More than Forever by Jay McLean. I will have the third book, More than Him, in the next few days as it is coming in the mail. (SO EXCITED!!!) :)

RANDOM PUBLISHERS:
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard, Made for You by Melissa Marr, The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle, The Geography of You & Me by Jennifer E. Smith, The Catastrophic History of You & Me  by Jess Rothenberg, How to Love by Katie Cotugno, Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, Crash Into You by Katie McGarry, Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins, Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella, and Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern.

SIMON AND SHUSTER:
To All the Boys I've Loved Before, bind up of The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy all by Jenny Han, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins, and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.


Shelf #2:

SIMON PULSE:
Through to You, The Thing About the Truth, Sometimes it Happens, One Night that Changes Everything, Right of Way, Watch Me all by Lauren Barnholdt. The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines, Bittersweet and The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler. Stay and Love Is All You Need (this is a bind up of two books by Deb Caletti: Wild Roses and The Nature of Jade) and Magnolia by Kristi Cook.

RANDOM PUBLISHERS:
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder and Meant to Be by Lauren Morill.

WILLIAM MORROW PUBLISHING:
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons, Stay With Me and Wait For You by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout. Marked Men Series (Rule, Jet, Rome, Nash, Rowdy) and Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover.

RANDOM PUBLISHER:
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


Shelf #3:


ST. MARTIN'S GRIFFIN:
Eleanor & Park and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, as well as Saving Zoë by Alyson Noël.

RANDOM PUBLISHERS:
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton, Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross, On Dublin Street by Samantha Young, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.

SOURCEBOOKS:
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards and The Hundred Oaks Series (Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Things I Can't Forget, Racing Savannah, and Breathe, Annie, Breathe) by Miranda Kenneally.

Then I just have some knick knacks off to the side.


Shelf #4:

These are books that I didn't want with my other books. Just old ones that I can't seem to get rid of. Don't we all have those books/things? :)


Tan Lines and Beach Blondes by Katharine Applegate, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, Baby It's Cold Outside by a bunch of different authors (I bought it specifically for the short story written by Emma Chase). Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare and The Twilight Saga (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, and Breaking Dawn) by Stephanie Meyer. Jane Austen: Four Classic Novels (Emma, Persuasion, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility) by Jane Austen.

The magazines are all Seventeen. 

Now, that's not even all by books...I have a ton of ebooks, too. It's an addiction, I know. If you know of any Bookaholics-Anyonomous meetings, comment below. HAHA :) :) If you are curious as to what some of these books are about and would like a book review I'm more than happy to do one. As long as I've read it (because of course there are a few (meaning many) of these books that I haven't read) then please comment below. I'll be doing a "TBR Shelf" post in the very near future (it may even be the next post), so stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for stopping by it means the world to me and I hope that you come back!! :) :) :) 

If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post Photo Challenges and there might possibly be some book reviews/reveals posted over there early. I don't know, you'll just have to go over and check it out! :)

Until next time...

Happy Reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget