Saturday, February 7, 2015

Currently Reading 02/07/15

Bittersweet 
by Sarah Ockler


So, I've since finished Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards. My review is up and I would really appreciate you going to check it out! If you click on the Book Reviews tab it's the first post on that page. I digress, since finishing Gone Too Far, I've started another book that has actually been on my TBR shelf for awhile now, it's Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler. Woohoo me for reading a book that I've had for awhile!! :) :) I had started this book awhile ago and then just put it down one day and never picked it back up. That happens a lot, if a book has problems grabbing my attention. I decided to try again and I'm so glad I did. I must not have been in the mood for a book like this one when I originally started reading it, because this book is super funny and I really like the main protagonist, Hudson. She's witty and strong-willed, a very likeable character. I'll  have an official review up soon, so stay tuned!! In the meantime watch this GIF of a guy on a pogo stick.


If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget