Thursday, February 5, 2015

To Be Read Shelf: Books & eBooks


Hello...my name is 
Emma, and I am a Book-aholic. 

Whew! *deep breath in* I feel so much better now that that's off my chest *deep breath out*. Don't we all have those days when we just want to find new books to read? I know I do, and free and 99¢ ebooks, or bargain books at the bookstore are my kryptonite! I can't pass up a good deal on books! That's why I try to stray away from websites like BookOutlet.com. Especially their 50/50 section. Oh, Lord, just think about it is making my fingers all tingly and my pocket's are starting to feel a little heavier. Moving on, I love when I can get something for free, but doesn't everyone? I'm constantly scouring iBooks and Amazon (because obviously I can't just be exclusive to one ebook shop, duh! :) ) for good deals on good books. For example, today, I went on, fellow book blogger, Aestas Facebook page (because they're always posting about good book deals) and went through their posts from the past couple of days and found some books that sounded really good for not a lot of money, most of them were FREE!! There were a few 99¢ ones that found their way on to credit card bill. Oops! However, with all these free/cheap books comes a massive TBR pile. Don't even get me started on GoodReads recommendations, ugh they're going to be the death of me!

So, without further ado, here is my current TBR pile...I'm sure there will be more on it by tomorrow...Enjoy!

TBR Shelf (physical books)
( A ' * ' means that I've started reading the book, but just haven't finished it yet.)

The Unbecoming*...and The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, Right of Way and Watch Me* by Lauren Barnholdt, Bittersweet* and The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler, Love is All You Need (Wild Roses & The Nature of Jade bind up) by Deb Caletti, Magnolia by Kristi Cook, The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder, Meant to Be* by Lauren Morill, Saving Zoë by Alyson Noël,  On Dublin Street by Samantha Young, Stay With Me* by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout,  Royally Lost by Angie Stanton, Gone Girl* by Gillian Flynn, Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover, Made For You* by Melissa Marr, The Geogrpahy of You & Me* by Jennifer E. Smith, To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern, AND FINALLY, Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella. 


Oh, I know that picture doesn't look too bad. You're like, "Emma, that's only one shelf!". But, wait there's more...

TBR "Shelf" (eBooks)

( A ' * ' means that I've started reading the book, but just haven't finished it yet.)


(NOTE: I have put if the book was FREE or 99¢, but that doesn't mean they still are.)


iBooks:
  • The Keaytn Chronicles (Box Set)  by Jillian Dodd * (99¢)
  • The Thrill Of It by Lauren Blakely (Free)
  • The Sweetest Thing by Lillian Darcy *(Free)
  • Broken by Kelly Elliott * (Free)
  • Melt With You by Jessie Evans * (Free)
  • Cherish by Tracey Garvis Graves *
  • The Wild Side by R.K. Lilley *
  • The Avoiding Series (Box Set) by K.A. Linde *
  • Luke: The Complete Series by Cassia Leo (Free)
  • Forever Ours by Cassia Leo (Free)
  • One to Hold by Tia Louise (Free)
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Free)
  • V-Card by Alicia Michaels * (Free, I think.)
  • 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore (Free)
  • Rock With Me by Kristen Proby *
  • Delilah: The Making of Red by Jessica Sorensen (Free)
  • Tristan: Finding Hope by Jessica Sorensen (Free)
  • Unbeautiful by Jessica Sorensen * (99¢)
Kindle:
  • My First (Jason & Katie) by Melanie Shawn (Free)
  • Tempting Love (Haley & Eddie) by Melanie Shawn (Free)
  • He Found Me by Whitney Barbetti (Free)
  • Finding Pride by Jill Sanders (Free)
  • Captive Films 1.2 1.3 (This is an adult/new adult continuation of the above mentioned Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd (Free)
  • Uncaged Love by JJ Knight (Free)
  • Ransom by Rachel Schurig (Free)
  • Someone Else’s Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts (Free)
  • At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey (Free)
  • Emerge by S.E. Hall (Free)
  • Her Summer with the Marine by Susan Meier (Free)
  • Be My December by Rachel Brookes *
  • One Night With Her Ex by Lucy King *
  • Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting (99¢)
  • Being Neighborly by Carey Heywood (Free)
  • Storm Warning by E. Lee (Elizabeth Lee) & C. Quinn (Caisey Quinn) (Free)
  • Bait by M. Mable (99¢) (This one is a new edition and it sounds really really good, it may still be 99¢ and I think you guys should try it out, even though I haven't read it! Haha, just read the synopsis!!)  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

So, there you have it, my addiction. At least most of them are free, right. Right?

If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget