Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekend Reads Update (02.14-15.15)

What did I get read this weekend?


Not as much as I had hoped. I read 188 pages of The Longest Ride. But, I didn't get Some Kind of Normal as finished as I had wanted. I didn't finish Kaleidoscope Hearts, either! Ugh! My excuse: I had to work Saturday afternoon/night, so I really only had Friday night (Of course, I had a family function that night) and Sunday to read. I also got sucked into The Longest Ride and found myself wanting to read that more than the other two books. I hope to finish The Longest Ride & Kaleidoscope Hearts this week because they're both freaking phenomenal and I want to know how they're going to end! I can't believe that I haven't read a Nicholas Sparks book before now! It's a travesty and I plan to justify it as soon as possible. I think I may read The Best of Me next. We shall see!!


If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!




Until next time...

Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget