Wednesday, February 4, 2015


WELCOME, to Happily Ever After...Book Blog's official Blog page. This blog originally started off as a Tumblr page, and as I will continue to post there, I've decided to bring some of the fun over to an official blog. I hope you are all excited, and if you haven't seen my Tumblr page, then go here: HEA...BookBlog Tumblr. I'm excited to start my journey here on HEA...Book Blog and I hope you'll take this journey with me! I'll try to post as often as I can and I'll have some reviews of some killer books coming here in the next few weeks. You'll get to see my love for many books and authors. Especially Jay McLean. I love that lady. She's one of my favorite authors, as well as the likes of Colleen Hoover, S.C. Stephens, Jamie McGuire, RenĂ©e Carlino, and many, MANY more!!

If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. 

Until Next Time...


Happy Reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget