Friday, February 13, 2015

The Perfect Valentine's Day Date...

I don't know about you, but I'm single this Valentine's Day. So, what am I doing this Saturday? I'm going to spend it with one of the newer men in my life...Oliver from Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras. I started this book about a week and half ago and was loving it!!! But, for some unforeseen reason I haven't picked it up in about four days. Stupid, I know. I do have an excuse though, I have some review books that I need to finish, and KH was a book that I purchased when it was on super sale for 99 pennies. (Unfortunately, you can't get it for that price anymore. :( ) I digress, so I will be planning on finishing the last 20% or so of KH, but then who should I spend the rest of the day with? Well, I have a list of possible contenders (If you guys have any recommendations, then please leave them down below!):

1. Kellan Kyle - I just recently finished Thoughtful and it made me want to re-read the other two books in the series, which are my favorites!! (New Adult; mature readers) Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens (only 99¢ (originally $7.99) as of 02/11/15, but it won't be this price for long. You can get the other 2 books (Effortless Reckless) for $2.99, originally $7.99, again as of 02/11/15, but not forever.)

2. Logan Matthews - I mean he is Logan Fucking Matthews, he would be nice to spend V-Day with!! (If you haven't read More than Thisfirst.)
More than Her and More than Him by Jay McLean (New Adult; mature readers)

3. Rule Archer - I love me some tatted up bad boys every once in while and Rule definitely fits the 
bill in this case! (New Adult; mature readers)
Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover (only $1.99!!) 

4. A Maddox Brother - Doesn't matter which, but if you want Thomas 
(Beautiful Redemption) and  you haven't read about Trenton (Beautiful Oblivion) then you will be spoiled, so read Oblivion  first. Of course, if you want Travis, then you're good to go!! ;) (New Adult; mature readers) Beautiful Series by Jamie McGuire 

5. Will Ryan - Oh, he might be it, I mean a broody musician, who's funny and sweet, and just makes me  go "AWWWWW!!!"! (New Adult; mature readers) Sweet Thing by RenĂ©e Carlino (only $2.99!)



Here's a list of other great V-Day Reads: 

1. Wait for You  by Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn (only 99¢!!!!)   
(this is New Adult; mature readers)
2. The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg 
(this is more YA)
3. How to Love  by Katie Cotugno 
(this is on the brink of YA/New Adult)
4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simmons 
(this is an Adult Historical Romance)


If you want a sort of "Anti-Love" Love Story, 
then these might be for you: 

1. Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Asher (Adult 18+)
2. Easy Virtue by Mia Asher (Adult 18+; ends on a cliffhanger)
3. After Series by Anna Todd (Not really sure if this one would be considered "Anti-Love", but I'm rolling with it.) (this is New Adult; mature readers)
4. Love Me With Lies Series (The Opportunist, Dirty Red, Thief) by Tarryn 
Fisher (Adult/New Adult; 18+) (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!!)
5. Love Bites by Rachel K. Burke (New Adult; mature readers) This one's about self discovery and not needing a man to be happy and it's only 99¢!!






If you have any recommendations for Valentine's Day Reads, then leave a comment below!!
<3 <3 <3 <3


If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Happy Reading and Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget