Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Book Review: Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin

Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin is one of those books where you're like "How in the world did the author come up with this?". The plot of this book is so unique and something that I've never read before. I love Heidi's Beaumont Series and I was so excited when I found out about her new series. There's no way I can describe this book and do it justice, so here's the summary:
                        
                          
Ryley Clarke has grown up with the military in her blood, with both parents serving their country. Ryley knows the risks of being married to the military. But when the unthinkable happens, and her future husband is killed in action, Ryley can barely survive... until Evan's twin brother, Nate, helps her pick up the pieces.

After serving on a special mission with the military for six years, Evan Archer returns home to find the unthinkable - the love of his life, Ryley Clarke - engaged to his brother, Nate. With Nate on deployment, Evan needs to figure out what happened in his absence, and more importantly, how to win Ryley back from the man he once considered his best friend, but now thinks of as his rival.



I loved this book so hard and read it one sitting. There was no way I was going to be able to put it down. I just had to know what was going to happen and how it would all end. And of course, it ended on a HUMONGOUS cliffhanger. I not only loved the uniqueness of this story, but I also loved the characters. Evan and Ryley were so wonderful and I felt like Heidi got a great start to their, destined to be, epic story. Yes, there's the small problem of Ryley's fiancée Nate (who's also Evan's twin brother), but I'm Team Evan (at least for now ;) ). I'm so very excited to read more of this epic story when Choose Me is published in 2015. AHH!! :) 



If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page and follow HEA's Twitter page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Have an "unexpectedly phenomenal" day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget