Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tag Tuesday: Bookish Scenarios

It's time for another "Tag Tuesday". I hope you are all enjoying these and if you're new to "Tag Tuesday" here's the link all of them: http://heabookblog13.blogspot.com/p/tag-tuesdays. As always, I got the questions here. Without further ado...


Question 1: You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres - contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?

WHAT!!!???? Um, I have absolutely no clue and I'm voting to nix this question. Who's with me!?


Question 2: You're at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don't like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren't big on reading - what book is it? 

First, I would ask them what genre they would like to read if they had to choose. Hopefully they would answer contemporary romance because other wise I wouldn't really be able to help them. So, let's say they did, I would probably recommend Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, or Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Or TFIOS, because TFIOS. ;)


Question 3: You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood? 

More than This, More than Her, More than Him, More than Forever, or Where the Road Takes Me 
all by Jay McLean. 


Question 4: You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading? 

A Pretty Little Liars book by Sara Shepard. I read the crap out of those in high school. 


Question 5: Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way? 

Whatever book I'm currently reading, plus my phone because I have a crap ton of books on there to choose from! ;)


Question 6: Your house has been robbed! Don't worry - everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What's the book you really hope is safe? 

Jay McLean, anything JMac and Colleen Hoover, anything CoHo!


Question 7: Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

Probably 'c', because I'm evil like that. Mwhaha!!! :) 

I really enjoyed this one!! I tag all of you to answer the questions in the comments below!!

If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Have an "unexpectedly phenomenal" day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget