Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tag Tuesday: Courtship Tag

It's that time of the week again! Time for the second to last "Tag Tuesday" :( Don't worry, I'm sure I'll do more of these sometime soon! For today's tag, we're going to be doing the "Courtship Tag" created by "HiILoveBooks" on Youtube. I got the questions here. I thought this tag was super cute and thought it made a nice addition to this segment on HEA. I hope you enjoy!


The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle & How to Love by Katie Cotugno
I love books that have the title in a marker font. Oh my goodness, I think that they're all so pretty and I'm more inclined to by a book if it has that kind of font on the front. It also doesn't hurt that these books are both really good! I especially love How to Love by Katie Cotugno. I love the color of that book, you can't tell in this photo, but it's a turquoise color and navy blue and sooo beautiful. 


Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler
                    
It's not the ending I expected. The free fall the roof and the torn green awnings. Her body landing in a heap at the foot of a hydrangea bush. The hedges lit with pink Malibu lights that glint off the sequined skirt, the blouse half open, and her pale hair. 
The wild one is gone and the good one... isn't good. because good girls don't usually wear long sleeves to cover where their best friend's fingernails scored their forearms. Good girls don't usually slip out their bedroom window in a silver dress and taxi to the Camden Hotel late at night. 
                                                             Good girls don't usually kill their best friend. 


The Bronze Horseman  and Eleanor & Park
For this question, I chose The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simmons and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. These books are written so beautifully and I loved both of these books so much. I'm sure you've heard of both of them because they are both well known, but if you haven't, may I suggest one-clicking both ASAP! :)
More than This by Jay McLean
I've talked your ear off about More than This and that series in general, so just know that this book is amazing and makes you want to continue on right away. 


I literally could not put this book down. Thoughtless was also a book that made me want to continue on with a series, but I didn't read MTT that fast. I stayed up all night and read this book from cover to cover. It sucked me in and I had to know what was going to happen. Now, that being said, I actually don't like this one as much as the other ones in the series, I think the second book Effortless is my favorite. The funny thing is, I didn't know this was a series when I started it and then I saw at the end of the ebook (because I have this as an ebook too.) a link for book 2, and I about flipped out. This is a must read if you like New Adult romance! PS you can get this book and the second and third for only $2.99 each, they're originally $7.99!!


I can't tell you why, because it would ruin the ending, but this book sat with me for a few days afterward and I kept trying to come up with scenarios on what happened. That's all I can say. Sorry. Read it and you'll understand! 


Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.
This book is super smooth. It's not like a matte texture, just really glossy. It kind of feels like the pages of a magazine and I love the feeling of magazine pages. I know...I'm weird.

I really loved this book and have since recommended it to quite a few people! I know my aunt really enjoyed it and I think we'll go see the movie together!! :) 



This book is phenomenal and I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! I have yet to reread it, but I will definitely reread it at some point in the future because I want to experience the story and the feels all over again!! 



If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page and follow HEA's Twitter page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Have an "unexpectedly phenomenal" day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget