Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Currently Reading: April 8th, 2015

According to Goodreads, I'm currently reading a lot of books. Eight to be exact. I know what you're thinking, "How do you have time and the brain capacity to read eight books at once?!" My answer: I don't. I may have eight books on my currently reading shelf, but I'm only actively reading four. I know that may seem like a lot, but I'm the type of reader that has to have a couple books to choose from at one time. I can get bored with books and characters and like to just take a break for a day or two and read something else and then go back and start fresh. I have even set books down for months because the characters were annoying me so much, and then one day decided to pick them back up and will then finish the next day. It all depends on my mood and what I want to read. I'm sure I'm not the only reader like that in this big world. So without further ado, here is my currently reading list for the time being...

(PS - You can click on the book covers to visit their Amazon pages!)

1. Until July by Aurora Rose Reynolds. This is an ARC that I really need to finish because it comes out like next week and I have to write a review. I'm loving it so far and it's scratched my Mayson Brothers itch that I've had since I finished Until Nico. (releases on April 13th!!)



2. The Queen of Bright & Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre. This also a book that I'm reading for review and as I'm only about 30% in, I can't really tell if I'm in love with it. I really like the main character, but the book is marketed for younger readers and it isn't like most romance books that I read. I will have a review up for this book as soon as I finish. (Question! Have any of you read Ann's 2B Trilogy? Is it good? Let me know in the comments!) (out now!!)
3. Predestined Hearts by Kelly Elliott & Kristin Mayer. This is the last review book that I'm reading and I also really need to finish. It released earlier this week and I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to find out more about both sets of characters! If you are curious about historical romance, but don't know where to start, then I would suggest this book. It's the perfect mix of new adult and historical romances! Plus, Kelly wrote part of it and I love her books!! I will definitely be checking out Kristin's books after I'm finished with P. Hearts! (out now!!)

4. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle. This is a book that I posted about when it released. I wasn't able to get my hands on an ARC and I really really wanted to read it, so when I saw it at the book store the other day, I just had to pick it up. I had planned to order it, but was waiting for a couple other books to be released to make shipping worth it, but was so happy that BAM! had it!! Can't wait to finish it and will be checking out the Love in,... Duology when I'm finished. (out now!!)
Well, that's it for today! Be sure to watch out for reviews for all of these books, once I'm finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget