Monday, April 13, 2015

Updated Bookshelf Tour (April 2015)

My bookshelf is an ever evolving and growing entity in my room. It's my favorite thing to look at and change up in my space as well. I'm constantly reorganizing and adding to my bookshelf that it changes its appearance weekly. I currently have five shelves filled with books. I know that's not a lot to some, but to me it's more than I've ever had before. I never used to be an avid reader, but during winter break my freshmen year of college, everything changed. I was bored, so I picked up a book and I haven't stopped. At that time, I had about fifteen books. Now, a year and half later, I own over a hundred physical books and countless ebooks. It's an addiction, but like I say, "At least it's not drugs." HA! :) Without further rambling, let's begin...

My books are organized by publisher and then I have random publishers scattered throughout. It's not your typical organization, but since I buy/read mainly romance books I can't really organize by genre. I don't really like to organize my books alphabetically, by title or author because then they aren't even in height. I like to keep my shorter books together and my medium and hardback books together, as much as possible. I do keep most of my new adult and adult books together and my YA books together, but there are a few that got put where they fit. So, let's segue to the actual shelves now. 

The first two aren't actually apart of my bookshelf. They sit above my dresser and house my adult and new adult and some hardbacks that I really like the spines/covers of (hehe). 


TOP SHELF: (l to r) The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle; How to Love by Katie Cotugno; The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord; The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg,;Zac & Mia by AJ Betts,; Rebel Belle and Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins; Eleanor & Park and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell,;Saving Zoë by Alyson Noël; Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven; Thoughtless, Effortless, and Reckless by S.C. Stephens; Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard #3.5, Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard #4), Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons #1), and Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons #2) all by Christina Lauren; After, After We Collided, After We Fell, and After Ever Happy all by Anna Todd.

BOTTOM SHELF: (l to r) Sweet Thing and After the Rain by Renée Carlino; Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle; Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, Maybe Someday, Ugly Love, and Confess all by Colleen Hoover. Beautiful Disaster, Walking Disaster, A Beautiful Wedding, Beautiful Oblivion all by Jamie McGuire. Collide by Gail McHugh; Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber; The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons, Wait for You by Cora Carmack. Rule, Jet, Rome, Nash, Rowdy and Better When He's Bad all by Jay Crownover. 


More Than This, More than Her, More than Him, More than Forever and Where the Road Takes Me all by Jay McLean. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder, To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern, and (this book that you can't see :( ) The Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella. 


Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler; Through to You, The Thing About the Truth, Sometimes it Happens, One Night That Changes Everything, Watch Me, Right of Way all by Lauren Barnholdt. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler; Stay by Deb Caletti; The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler; Love is All You Need: The Nature of Jade and Wild Roses by Deb Calletti. Magnolia by Kristi Cook; Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly. Breathe, Because of Low, While it Lasts, The Vincent Boys, and The Vincent Brothers all by Abbi Glines. Mean to Be by Lauren Morill; The Unbecoming... and The Evolution... of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins; Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson; The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy (The Summer I Turner Pretty, It's Not Summer Without You and We'll Always Have Summer) by Jenny Han. 



Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins; Crash Into You by Katie McGarry; Made for You by Melissa Marr; The Geography of You & Me by Jennifer E. Smith; The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard; Breathe, Annie, Breathe, Racing Savannah, Things I Can't Forget, Stealing Parker, Catching Jordan all by Miranda Kenneally. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards; On Dublin Street by Samantha Young; The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith; Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross; Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn; Royally Lost by Angie Stanton. Beach Blondes and Tan Lines by Katharine Applegate; Baby It's Cold Outside by A Whole Bunch of Authors (I bought it specifically for the shorty story written by Emma Chase); The Longest Ride, The Last Song and A Bend in the Road all by Nicholas Sparks.  


(top to bottom) City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare; The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer; Jane Austen: Four Classic Novels (Emma, Persuasion, Pride & Prejudice, and Sense & Sensibility). 

Well, that's all of them. I hope you all enjoyed seeing what my bookshelf looks like. I try to update the page as often as possible when I get about ten new books or so. Be sure to check back to see if things have changed! :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget