Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Favorite Adult Authors

As I mentioned last week, I've been wanting to get my favorites of adult, new adult and young adult novels up for you all, but I've been busy and other things I've taken pretense. I've finally been able to get some free time to get these posts ready and have I'm proud to say this is the final favorites post that I need to get done! WOOHOO!! :) I hope you enjoy my favorite adult romance novels!! I know I have!! 

- The Tangled Series by Emma Chase. I loved this series! It was so funny and snarky! It's told from the male perspective and I have to say, it's probably the best book that I've read that is told from the male POV. Drew Evans is hilarious, witty and just plain awesome. I think what makes this series so special, is that you never get the sense that a female wrote it. I mean, I've never been inside a guy's head, nor do I ever want to be. However, if I had to guess, the way Drew Evans thinks is exactly how most dudes do. It never sounds sappy and cheesy like some guys sound in romance novels. Emma Chase is one of my favorite all time authors, not just for this age group. She always makes me laugh and really think about how people truly act. I've just recently finished her newest book from her Legal Briefs Series, Overruled. It was just as good, if not better than Tangled. She's going places people! Read her books!! 


- Landline by Rainbow Rowell. I have a review for this book, so I won't go into too much detail as to way it's a favorite. But, I do have to say that Rainbow Rowell knows how to write a book. She's a phenomenal writer who, in my opinion truly understands how it feels to be in love. Sometimes, I have these moments where I don't know how to express my feelings towards things. For example, books. I would love to write reviews for every book that I read, but sometimes there are just books that you don't know how to put into words your feelings towards them. That's how I feel about this book. Yes, I wrote a review for Landline, but I don't really think it was a true representation of my feelings towards the book itself. All I can say is that Landline is amazing and you need to read it, but when you ask me what I loved about it. I would go silent. It's not just one thing, it's everything! The characters, the words, the whole book in it's entirety. Go, buy it. Read it. Fall in love. It's that simple. 



- Anything and Everything by Christina Lauren. These books in the Beautiful Bastard Series and their Wild Seasons Series are funny, they're sexy, they make you go "Woah.". They are simply divine. I just recently read Beautiful Secret, which is their newest installment in the BB Series. It was probably my favorite in the series so far. Their books just get better with each publication. I can't get enough, and never want to. Overall, I believe my favorite will always be Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard #3.5). It was the funniest one yet, and I've reread it the most. Just thinking about it makes me want to reread it as soon as I get home. I have yet to read their young adult debut, Sublime, but it's on the list. I can't really say anything else besides read them. It's exactly like with Landline, it wasn't just one thing that made me love all the characters in their series, it was everything. ;) 


That's all for this post! My favorites change all the time, so I'll be able to update all three (YA, NA, and Adult) sometime in the future!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget