Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tag Tuesday: The GoodReads Book Tag

It's time for yet another "Tag Tuesday" here on HEA and for today's tag I decided to do the "GoodReads Book Tag. As I always, I got the questions here. I did start writing this on Feb. 18th, so they first few questions may be a little different than what I'm currently reading, to-reading, and have read-ing (?). Without further ado...

Question 1: What was the last book you marked as read?

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler



Question 2: What are you currently reading?
1. Bait  by M. Mabie
2. Some Kind of Normal by Juliana Stone
3. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
(click on the books to go to their Amazon pages)


  



Question 3: What was the last book you marked as to-read?

1. Foolproof by Jennifer Blackwood
2. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider 
3. Invincible by Amy Reed
(click on the books to go to their Amazon pages)


   


Question 4: What book do you plan to read next?

I don't know, but I have a lot to choose from as you can probably tell from my 
"Bookaholic's Not-So-Anonymous #1" post last week! :)

Question 5: Do you use the star rating system?

Yes, I do. I like giving books stars. I think it's an easy way for people to quickly get the feel for what you thought of a book! :) 

Question 6: Are you doing a 2015 Reading Challenge?

Yes! I love doing the challenges. I'm not super picky about it when it comes to the end of the year, but I do try to set a realistic goal! Last year I pledged 70 books, I think and I ended up reading about 85, so for this year I pledged to read 85 books. I think that pledging the amount you read the previous year is more realistic than saying "I read 70 books last year, I want to read 200 this year." 

Question 7: Do you have a Wishlist

Not on GoodReads, but I do have a small one on Amazon, plus I keep a TBR list of books coming out in 2015. If you click here, you can see that list. 

Question 8: What book do you plan to buy next?

Probably, Confess by Colleen Hoover. It comes out on March 10th and I'm super excited about it!!! However, I've technically already bought it, because I preordered it....my  credit card has not been charged though, so actually it will be. ;)
(click on image to visit its Amazon page)


Question 9: Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?

Yes, and you can find them here.
Here's one that I really love from Black Box by Cassia Leo:

Question 10: Who are your favorite authors?

I actually went on to the link on GoodReads that tells you your most read authors and according to that, it's Jessica Sorensen, Kelly Elliott, and Colleen Hoover. However, my all time favorite author is Jay McLean. Big surprise, right? I talk about her A LOT, so you should of known. ;) I do enjoy all of those other authors though, especially CoHo and Kelly Elliott!!
(click on the images to see the authors Amazon page)
                       
                                     Jay McLean                           Colleen Hover
            


Question 11: Have you joined any groups?

I'm in one, it's the Jay McLean Official Group, you can click here to join!

Question 12: How many shelves do you have on GoodReads?

I have a total of 3 (Read, currently reading, and to-read) that I use, but 5 (even-better-the-second-time-around, and possible reads) all together. 




If you are curious as to what other books I’ve read, or want to read head on over to my Pinterest page where you can see all of those amazing books! You can also friend me on GoodReads for even more book goodness, and like the HEA…Book Blog Facebook page to keep up to date on book teasers and other blog awesomeness. You can also find me on Tumblr, where I post other blog related items. Check it out!!

Until next time...

Have an "unexpectedly phenomenal" day and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment